Apple Cider Moscow Mule
This classic Apple Cider Moscow Mule is made with 4 simple ingredients that pack all the flavors of fall. Perfect for a date night by the fire or a great addition to brunch. Keto option available.
Apple Cider Moscow Mule
Is it even fall without apples and apple cider? I don’t think so. I love traditions and this Apple Cider Moscow Mule is always on my radar when the cooler weather rolls around. It is a fresh cocktail that packs a ton of flavor but with minimal ingredients. It is like fall in a copper mug!
What Is A Moscow Mule?
According to Wikipedia, “A Moscow mule is a cocktail made with vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. It is a type of buck; therefore, sometimes called a vodka buck. The Moscow mule is popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid.”
What Is Ginger Beer?
Taste of Home describes Ginger Beer as the following “Ginger beer is a non-alcoholic beverage with a robust, spicy and aromatic flavor. It’s made with a blend of ginger, water, and sugar that’s fermented with yeast, then carbonated and bottled.”
Apple Cider Moscow Mule Tip and Tricks
- If you want even more flavor, switch out regulat vodka for caramel flavored. It will tastes like a caramel apple.
- Serve this cocktail in a cooper mug. It really makes it so crip and cool. It does make a difference in taste.
- Do not switch out ginger beer for ginger ale. They are not the same. Find a high quality ginger beer to use.
Tailoring This Apple Cider Moscow Mule To Keto?
Apple Cider: If you want to make this Keto, you can sub the real apple cider to the sugar-free instant mix. Walmart and Target carry the brand Alpine that makes sugar-free apple cider instant mix. Simply mix up a pouch and use 2 oz. Save any leftovers in the fridge.
Ginger Beer: As for ginger beer, you can find a diet or sugar-free ginger beer. Simply switch the regular ginger beer for the sugar-free version.
Want More Cocktail RecipesPrint
This classic Apple Cider Moscow Mule is made with 4 simple ingredients that pack all the flavors of fall. Perfect for a date night by the fire or a great addition to brunch. Includes keto option.
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) apple cider
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) vodka*
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Garnish with apple slices, spinkle of cinnamon, cinnamon stick and rosemary.
- Add in the apple cider, vodka, and lime juice to a shaker and shake for 20 seconds.
- Fill a copper mug with ice and pour the mixture from the shaker. Top off with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with apple slices, spinkle of cinnamon, cinnamon stick, and rosemary.
Moscow Mule 2
- For even more flavor use carmael flavored vodka instead of regular. It will taste like a caramel apple.
- For KETO, sub sugar-free apple cider and sugar-free ginger beer.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 19
- Sodium: 24
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
Keywords: Moscow Mule, Apple Cider Moscow Mule, Fall Cocktails
Pin This To Pinterest
Rate & Review
If you love this recipe, be sure to rate and review it. Simply leave a comment and let me know how much you loved it. If you share on social media be sure to tag me @healthylittlepeach or use the hashtag #healthylittlepeach
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!