A creamy and delicious Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie that includes all the flavors of fall. Apples, almond milk, almond yogurt, nutmeg, cinnamon, monk fruit sweetener, paleo caramel sauce and vanilla extract topped with dairy free whipped cream and gluten free granola. Paleo, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk yogurt
- 1 small red apple with peel, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Monk Fruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup ice
- Garnish– coconut milk whipped cream, paleo/keto caramel sauce, gluten free granola and cinnamon.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 40 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and top with coconut milk whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Finish by drizzling the paleo/keto caramel sauce over the top.
- Optional, add a scoop of vanilla protein powder for added protein.
- ChocZero is a great sugar free caramel sauce if you don’t want to make your own.
- Nutrition is calculated with 2 tablespoons of sugar free caramel sauce ONLY.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 19
- Sodium: 224
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: Caramel Apple Smoothie, Smoothies, Paleo, Dairy Free, Fall Recipes