Peach season is the best season! One of my favorite ways to use peaches is in a smoothie. I always buy fresh peaches in bulk and clean, cut and freeze them. My NEW Peaches and Cream Smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake. It is decadent, creamy and the perfect healthy sweet treat! Additionally, it is a great way to use up any frozen peaches you have stored in the freezer from peach season! This recipe is Paleo, Gluten and Dairy Free.
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Supplies:
- Frozen peaches
- Almond milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Monk Fruit sweetener
- Lemon juice
- Whipped cream (almond or coconut). You can find this at the grocery store where you find regular whipped cream.
- Food Processor
- High Speed Blender
- 2 glasses
How To Make This Smoothie:
- Add the frozen peaches along with the Monk Fruit sweetener, ice, vanilla extract, lemon juice and almond milk to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, around a minute or so.
- For the topping, add the pecans, Monk Fruit, and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Pour the peach smoothies into a glass, top with almond or coconut whipped cream and top with the pecan crisp.
Blender recommendations for making this recipe:
There are a ton of blenders on the market that will work, both expensive and reasonable. In my opinion, a Vitamix is a must have and really is the holy grail of blenders. However, it is very pricey and not in everyone’s budget. I have great news though…. I have done my research and found some off brand blenders that work just as well as a Vitamix. Be sure to check out my favorites below:
This peach smoothie tastes identical to a milkshake, but without the guilt. Only simple and fresh ingredients that makes for the perfect sweet treat! Dairy free, Paleo and Gluten Free.
- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Whipped cream (coconut or almond)
Pecan Crisp Topping
- Store any leftover pecan crisp into a small glass container. Use on top of ice cream or even oatmeal.
- Category: Drinks/Smoothie
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Peach smoothie, peach recipes, smoothies, peaches and cream, paleo, dairy free