Peaches and Cream Smoothie (Paleo & DF)
This peach smoothie tastes identical to a milkshake, but without the guilt. Only simple and fresh ingredients that makes for the perfect sweet treat! Dairy free, Paleo and Gluten Free.
Peach season is the best season! One of my favorite ways to use peaches is in a smoothie. I always buy fresh peaches in bulk and clean, cut and freeze them. My NEW Peaches and Cream Smoothie taste identical to a peach milkshake. It is decadent, creamy and the perfect healthy sweet treat! Additionally, it is a great way to use up any frozen peaches you have stored in the freezer from peach season! This recipe is Paleo, Gluten and Dairy Free.
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Supplies:
- Frozen peaches
- Almond milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Monk Fruit sweetener
- Lemon juice
- Whipped cream (almond or coconut). You can find this at the grocery store where you find regular whipped cream.
- Food Processor
- High Speed Blender
- 2 glasses
How To Make This Smoothie:
- Add the frozen peaches along with the Monk Fruit sweetener, ice, vanilla extract, lemon juice and almond milk to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, around a minute or so.
- For the topping, add the pecans, Monk Fruit, and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Pour the peach smoothies into a glass, top with almond or coconut whipped cream and top with the pecan crisp.
Blender recommendations for making this recipe:
There are a ton of blenders on the market that will work, both expensive and reasonable. In my opinion, a Vitamix is a must have and really is the holy grail of blenders. However, it is very pricey and not in everyone’s budget. I have great news though…. I have done my research and found some off brand blenders that work just as well as a Vitamix. Be sure to check out my favorites below:
- Store any leftover pecan crisp into a small glass container. Use on top of ice cream or even oatmeal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks/Smoothie
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Peach smoothie, peach recipes, smoothies, peaches and cream, paleo, dairy free
Shop My Post:
Be sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest boards:
Love this peach recipe? Check out my other favorites below:
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!