These Keto Lemon Bars are so easy and have the perfect combination of tart and sweet. Made with a shortbread crust, a delicious lemon filling and topped with powdered swerve. Only 3 Net carbs per serving. Paleo, Keto and Gluten/Dairy Free.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit, granulated*
- 6 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum*
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit, granulated*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered Swerve or Powdered Monk Fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make The Crust: In a large mixing bowl, add all of the crust ingredients and mix together. The consistency will be a crumbly texture. Transfer the crust into the parchment-lined baking pan. Spread it out with your fingers and press down to compact it together. Make sure the crust is an even layer.
- Bake the crust: Bake the crust for about 15 minutes in a 350F oven until it starts to brown and remove and set to the side.
- Filling: Add the filling ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together with a whisk or a hand held mixer until completely combined. Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the filling is set.
- Let cool completely, then chill them in the fridge until cold (around an hour or so). Cut the cold bars with a sharp knife. Sprinkle the tops with powdered monk fruit or swerve if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 92
Keywords: Keto Lemon Bars with Shortbread Crust, Lemon Bars, Shortbread Crust, Keto, Paleo, Dairy Free