Keto Chocolate Truffles (Paleo + Dairy Free)
These Keto Chocolate Truffles are filled with creamy chocolate and coated with a low card powdered sweetener. The perfect Keto/Paleo/DF sweet treat that only has 2 NET CARBS per truffle.
I love the holiday season, but it can get really hectic and busy. Today I wanted to bring you a simple and easy Keto Chocolate Truffles that only involves simple ingredients and can be whipped up in no time at all. They are filled with creamy chocolate and rolled in a low carb confectioners sugar. You honestly won’t believe that they are dairy free, Keto and Paleo compliant. They are a real show stopper and will keep you on track this holiday season!
This post was sponsored by Walmart but all opinions remain my own!
Not only are these truffles super easy to make, but Walmart+ came to the rescue with free delivery from my local store on my $35+ order (restrictions apply) so I was able to get my groceries delivered right to my door which saved me a ton of time. It was super simple and quick. The Walmart+ membership has seriously been a lifesaver on busy days when I don’t have time to run to the store. It saves me so much time and I love the fact that my groceries can be delivered right to my door.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR THESE KETO CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- Forming these truffles can be a bit messy. If you don’t like your hands getting dirty, I suggest wearing disposable gloves.
- Feel free to roll the truffles in toppings of choice. You can use sprinkles, crushed nuts, matcha powder, cocoa powder or sweetener of choice. The possibilities are endless.
- Use Walmart+ to get all the ingredients delivered right to your doorstep without the hassle of running to the store! If your local store doesn’t have something you can take advantage of Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items) to get items from Walmart.com delivered with next-day or two-day shipping!
As a food blogger I am CONSTANTLY running to Walmart throughout the week buying items for new recipes that pop in my head. Their free delivery from my local store (orders $35+, restrictions apply) is saving me so much time during the week. It’s allowing me to spend more time creating recipes and less time on the road running back and forth.
On average, Walmart+ can save you 2.5 hours a week (Savings based on 3 store trips per week. Excludes time spent shopping online. $35 min. order. Restrictions apply.). That’s less time shopping and more time spent doing the important stuff.
What‘s included in a Walmart+ Membership?
- FREE delivery from your store REMOVE: unlimited delivery (orders $35+, restrictions apply): Pays for itself in just two deliveries a month based on the $7.95 delivery fees. Bye, per-delivery fee! Get free deliveries from your store (orders $35+, restrictions apply) for one annual or monthly fee.
- Walmart+ FREE shipping: As a Walmart+ member, you can enjoy Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum on items from Walmart.com (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items).
- Mobile scan & go: Check out with your phone as your shop in-store.
- Member prices on fuel: Save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations. Plus receive member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
SHOP MY POST
CHECK OUT MORE KETO DESSERTS BELOWPrint
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips*
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetened canned
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener* + more for coating
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Put the sugar free chocolate chips into a large heat resistant glass bowl. Place the coconut milk, ghee, almond butter and sweetener into a small pot and heat over medium heat until it comes to a slight boil. Stir to dissolve the sweetener, then pour the hot creamy liquid over the chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir gently with a whisk until smooth and fully incorporated. Let cool then cover and refrigerate several hours until firm or over night.
- Pour the coconut milk into a microwave safe large glass bowl. Add the sweetener and mix with a spoon until dissolved. Add in the chocolate chips, ghee, almond butter and vanilla and microwave at full power for 1 minute. Let it sit for 5 minutes and stir gently with a whisk until fully incorporated. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate several hours until firm or over night.
Form the Truffles:
- Place a piece of waxed paper on your work surface. Scoop the firm chocolate from the bowl with a small dinner spoon. Roll each spoonful of chocolate into round “truffles” using your hands. (Just an FYI, this does get messy).
- Once shaped, place around 1/4 cup of Swerve Confectioners Sweetener into a bowl and roll each truffle in the powder until coated. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge, but serve and enjoy closer to room temperature.
- Dark Chocolate Chips, No Sugar or Dairy for Paleo
- Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips for Keto
- Feel free to use any kind of low carb confectioners sugar. There are a lot of great brands out there. There is even Monk Fruit in a powdered form.
- Sub peanut butter for almond butter if needed.
- Sub coconut oil for ghee if needed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop/Microwave
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 Truffle
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 0.1
- Sodium: 1.7
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 3.8
Keywords: Keto Chocolate Truffles, Truffles, Keto Chocolate, Keto, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
PIN THESE KETO CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD:
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!