Keto Chocolate Truffle (Paleo + Dairy Free)
These Keto Chocolate Truffles are filled with creamy chocolate and coated with a low card powdered sweetener. The perfect Keto/Paleo/Dairy Free sweet treat that only has 2 NET CARBS per truffle.
Servings: 16 truffles
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips*
- 3/4 cup coconut milk unsweetened canned
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener* + more for coating
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Put the sugar free chocolate chips into a large heat resistant glass bowl. Place the coconut milk, ghee, almond butter and sweetener into a small pot and heat over medium heat until it comes to a slight boil. Stir to dissolve the sweetener, then pour the hot creamy liquid over the chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir gently with a whisk until smooth and fully incorporated. Let cool then cover and refrigerate several hours until firm or over night.
Pour the coconut milk into a microwave safe large glass bowl. Add the sweetener and mix with a spoon until dissolved. Add in the chocolate chips, ghee, almond butter and vanilla and microwave at full power for 1 minute. Let it sit for 5 minutes and stir gently with a whisk until fully incorporated. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate several hours until firm or over night.
Once shaped, place around 1/4 cup of Swerve Confectioners Sweetener into a bowl and roll each truffle in the powder until coated. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge, but serve and enjoy closer to room temperature.
- Dark Chocolate Chips, No Sugar or Dairy for Paleo
- Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips for Keto
- Feel free to use any kind of low carb confectioners sugar. There are a lot of great brands out there. There is even Monk Fruit in a powdered form.
- Sub peanut butter for almond butter if needed.
- Sub coconut oil for ghee if needed.
Serving: 1Truffle | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 3.8mg | Sodium: 1.7mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 0.1g