Keto Brown Sugar Latte
Last week you all became baristas with my Keto Pumpkin Whipped Coffee (Dalgona) and y’all loved it so much that I just had to try my hand at another fancy coffee (that’s actually super easy!). You will not believe how awesome this Keto Brown Sugar Latte tastes! I suggest you make a coffee date right now so you can show off your new skills with a few fun friends!
How to Make This Keto Brown Sugar Latte
There are just a couple of steps to make this tastes-like-a-coffee-shop-iced-latte come to life. But first, you might be wondering how “brown sugar” can be keto compliant. Brands like Swerve and Lakanto make monk fruit brown sugar which is a 1:1 sugar substitute with no carbs and no calories! Tastes amazing and totally guilt-free!
Tips & Tricks for Keto Brown Sugar Latte
Milk: This recipe is dairy-free, however, if you’re fine with dairy, you can use regular milk, heavy cream, or half and half. Just be aware that the carb count will differ depending on which dairy substitute you choose.
Espresso: You can use a Nespresso or Espresso machine to get your shots of espresso, or a Moka Pot, which is a way to make espresso on the stove. I use Illy Ground Espresso Beans, and I love the taste! I don’t recommend using instant coffee for this recipe.
Shaker: Before serving, I like to add the ingredients into a shaker with ice to cool down the espresso and not have it melt the ice in my glass. Simply shake the ingredients with ice in the shaker, and then strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
Shop My Post
Want More Keto Drink Recipes?
- Keto Matcha Latte
- Keto Pumpkin Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)
- Creamy Bulletproof Iced Coffee
- Iced Matcha Latte
A creamy and delicious iced coffee that will jazz up your morning, wow your guests, and/or give you that afternoon treat you deserve! Best of all, it’s low-carb, dairy-free and Keto-friendly!
- Bring 1 cup water, brown sugar Swerve, and cinnamon to a boil in a small pot. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- In a shaker glass filled with ice, combine the espresso, 2-3 tablespoons syrup, and a couple of dashes of cinnamon. Shake vigorously for 1 minute. Strain into a tall glass with ice. Pour over the milk. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
- Store the syrup in the refrigerator. Since sugar is a preservative, it will be good for 4-6 weeks. Give it a good shake before using
- Category: Drinks/Coffee
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: Keto, Iced Latte