- My Garlic and Bacon Mushrooms are so full of flavor. They are tossed with sauteed garlic, shallots, crispy bacon and ghee and finished with parsley, along with salt and pepper to taste. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free
- 1.5 pounds button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, finely diced
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil over medium/high heat.
- Sauté the minced garlic and diced shallots to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the mushrooms along with the ghee and cook 6-7 minutes or until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Chop the bacon and add that in and season with salt and pepper to taste and finish with the parsley.
- Mix together and allow to cook another 30 seconds or so.
- Serve with additional parsley sprinkled on the top and enjoy.
- Serve on top or on the side of your favorite protein option.
- Stores in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto