- Heat a large skillet with olive oil over medium/high heat.
- Sauté the minced garlic and diced shallots to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the mushrooms along with the ghee and cook 6-7 minutes or until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Chop the bacon and add that in and season with salt and pepper to taste and finish with the parsley.
- Mix together and allow to cook another 30 seconds or so.
- Serve with additional parsley sprinkled on the top and enjoy.
- Serve on top or on the side of your favorite protein option.
- Stores in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto