This Chocolate Almond Butter Bread is super moist and only require minimal everyday ingredients that you probably already have on hand. This recipe is Keto Gluten Free and Paleo compliant. Each slice only has 6 NET CARBS.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs along with the baking powder. Make sure the baking powder is combined and not clumpy.
- Add the almond butter, cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla to the eggs and mix using a hand held mixer on medium speed until combined, 20 seconds or so.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×5 greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Store covered for up to one week and freeze for up to a month.
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 192
- Sodium: 372
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 74
Keywords: Flourless Bread, Chocolate Bread, Keto Bread, Keto Recipes, Paleo Bread