- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs along with the baking powder. Make sure the baking powder is combined and not clumpy.
- Add the almond butter, cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla to the eggs and mix using a hand held mixer on medium speed until combined, 20 seconds or so.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×5 greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Store covered for up to one week and freeze for up to a month.
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert/Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 192
- Sodium: 372
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 74
Keywords: Flourless Bread, Chocolate Bread, Keto Bread, Keto Recipes, Paleo Bread