Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Bread (Keto + Paleo)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Bread is always a good idea, especially my new Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Bread. It requires minimal ingredients and will easily become your new favorite recipe. To make it even better, it is Keto, Paleo and gluten free. Each slice only has 6 NET Carbs.
I’m sure you may be a little skeptical on how this bread turns out so perfect without using flour. Trust me, you will never be able to tell. It is super moist and the texture is spot on. Not only is this one of my favorite recipes, but my husband along with my kids love this as breakfast or dessert.
Just to be safe, you may want to make 2 loaves and freeze one. As soon as I take one loaf out of the oven, it will begin within minutes. Making a back up loaf is always a smart decision. I will slice and place in plastic wrap and put in the freezer for up to 3 months. I will simply remove and thaw a slice whenever I have a craving hit. It’s the perfect treat to keep on hand that will allow you to stick with your health goals.
Ingredients for this Chocolate Almond Butter Bread:
- Almond or Cashew Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Monk Fruit Granulated Sweetener (Or sub coconut sugar)
- 9X5 Loaf Pan
How to serve this bread:
This bread is so versatile and can be served as a snack, breakfast or dessert. Below are a few of the different ways I like to serve.
- Top evenly with 1 tsp ghee and Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Heated with dairy free ice cream over the top
- Topped with dairy free whipped cream and sliced strawberries
- Drizzled with Buttercream Glaze (Click here for the recipe)
Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Bread
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup smooth almond or cashew butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs along with the baking powder. Make sure the baking powder is combined and not clumpy.
- Add the almond butter, cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla to the eggs and mix using a hand held mixer on medium speed until combined, 20 seconds or so.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x5 greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Store covered for up to one week and freeze for up to a month.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.