A beautiful and festive DIY Hot Cocoa Bar that is sure to please a crowd! It’s filled with cocoa mix, marshmallows, crushed peppermints, milk chocolate, mint chocolate, peppermints, and cookies. Each guest can build their own personal cup of hot chocolate.
- 10 candy canes
- Handful peppermints
- Handful peppermint Hersey kisses
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermints
- 1/4 cup crushed mint chocolate
- Handful marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate-covered marshmallows
- 3 hazelnut chocolate bars
- 10 pirouettes
- 10 Lindt Lindor white chocolate truffles
- 10 snowball cookies
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- hot water or warm milk
- whipped topping
- Use a large tray or even build this on a table with craft paper underneath.
- Place the hot cocoa mix in a large bowl and place it in the middle of the tray or table.
- Begin placing all the ingredients around the hot cocoa.
- Warm-up water in a kettle or in a pot on the stove.
- Place 2-4 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix to a cup along with hot water and topping of choice.
Place the water or milk in a crockpot and turn on warm or on low if you need to keep the water hot for a long period of time.
- Category: Drinks/Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: diy hot cocoa bar, hot coca toppings, Christmas, hot cocoa ideas, hot cocoa