- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chopped pork in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side until the edges are crispy and browned and the internal temperature is 145F. Be sure to drain any excess liquid. This will help get that nice crisp. Remove the browned pork from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, around 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth, coconut aminos, honey, and red pepper flakes. Whisk together and heat for a minute or two. Add the xanthan gum and stir in until smooth and thick, about 30 seconds.
- Add the pork back to the skillet and toss until evenly coated.
Alternative Protein: While I love these with pork, you could also use chicken or steak. The sauce is delicious on any meat, including shrimp!
Keto-Option: To make this recipe keto, simply replace the honey with a sugar-free honey alternative like Lakanto Syrup, or one of your favorites!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Main Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: chopped pork, garlic honey sauce, pork bites