A savory and juicy chicken breast stuffed with tomatoes, bacon, lettuce and mayo. This chicken breast will give you all the feels of a real BLT without the bread. This dish is Wholoe30, Keto and Paleo friendly.
BLT Chicken Breast
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 pieces of bacon (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for cooking chicken)
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 lettuce leaves of choice (washed)
- 4 slices red onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 large tomato (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoon Mayo
- Heat your cast iron with olive oil, olive oil over medium heat and preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Add in your chicken breast and season with a little pepper and garlic powder and cook evenly on each side. Around 6 minutes on each side. (time will vary depending on thickness of chicken).
- While the chicken is cooking, add 4 slices of bacon to a baking sheet and put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes on 425F. Slice the tomatoes and clean your arugula and spinach. Once the chicken is cooked (5-6 minutes on each side) evenly on both sides, add them to your cutting board to cool.
- Place the bacon on a paper towel and blot any remaining oil off. Once chicken breast has cooled a bit, slice each chicken breast horizontally, not all the way through, but cut ¾ way through the chicken.
- Add the mayo inside each chicken breast, then the lettuce, tomatoes and the best part….BACON
Nutrition below is calculated for 1 BLT Stuffed Chicken Breast with 1 slice of bacon, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice of tomato, 1 slice of onion, 2 slices of avocado and 1 tbsp of my homemade may.
- Category: Main Dish/Appetizer
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken BLT
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 328
- Fat: 29
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 107
Keywords: Chicken BLT, Keto, Whole30, Paleo, Keto Sandwich