These Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs are so easy to whip up and peel. It will easily become your new obession. Pro tip, make a big batch on Sunday and store them in an air tight container for an easy grab and go breakfast or snack option. Feel free to eat them as is or add to a meal for additional protein. For me, I love topping with Everything But The Bagle seasoning and Franks Hot Sauce and pairing it with a protein shake for the perfect breakfast.
Tips and Tricks for Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
- I recommend using a wire rack to lift your eggs up. Although it is recommended, you can still cook them in the air fryer without the rack.
- Cooking time will depend on how runny or firm you like the egg yolks. For me, I love cooking for 14 minutes on 300F. This will get your yolks firm and not runny. For runnier yolks, I recommend cooking on 300F for 12 minutes. Remember, all air fryers cook differently, so you may need to play around with the time.
- Always place the air fryer hard boiled eggs in an ice bath once they have finished cooking. This makes peeling them so much easier.
Storing Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
You can store boiled eggs either peeled or unpeeled. Either mothod will last about one week in the fridge.
The best way to store unpeeled hard-boiled eggs is to keep them in a covered container in the refrigerator. If the eggs have already been peeled, keep them moist by placing a damp paper towl in the bottom of the container. Place the egg on the damp paper towel and then place another dam paper towel over the top before covering with the lid.
Ways to use Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Slice in half and season with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning and enjoy as a quick breakfast or snack.
- Drench in Franks Hot Sauce.
- Slice up and add on top of avocado toasts or sweet potato toast.
- Chop up and add into tuna or chicken salad.
- Turn hard boiled eggs into egg salad by mixing in some mayo, fresh chives, Dijon mustard, dill and salt/pepper.
- Serve with bacon or sausage for a quick and filling breakfast.
- Add on top of a salad to add additional protein.
- Make Deviled Eggs.
Shop My Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Egg Post?
Want More Air Fryer Recipes?
Easy and quick Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs that are super easy to peel. This method is perfect for meal prep and easy clean up.
- 8–10 eggs (cold)
- Place the eggs on the wire rack that came with your air fryer. If you do not have a rack, no worries, just place them in the bottom of the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 300F and cook for 14-15 minutes. This time will make the yolks firm and not runny. If you like your hard-boiled eggs more runny, I recommend cooking for 12-13 minutes.
- Once the eggs are finished cooking, remove them from the wire basket and transfer them to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and enjoy!
- I am using a GoWise 7-Quart Air Fryer and wire rack.
- Cooking time may differ as all Air Fryers cook differently.
- You can store boiled eggs either peeled or unpeeled. Either mothod will last about one week in the fridge
- Category: Breakfast/Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
Keywords: Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs, Eggs, Keto, Paleo, Air Fryer