My new Buffalo Chicken Patties makes eating healthy so easy and yummy. I like to pretend I am a chef sometimes and try to get real fancy and make pretty Whole30 and Paleo compliant recipes. I brought my A-Game with this one and it turned out even better than I imagined.
These Buffalo Chicken Patties may look extravagant, but they are one of the easiest meals to throw together. They can serve as an easy weeknight meal or even a great appetizer for a family gathering. Even though these are called “Buffalo” Chicken Patties, they aren’t too spicy. My 5-year-old enjoys them. If you aren’t a spicy fan, you still may want to give these a try.
Ranch makes everything better, it’s like the unicorn of food. My Whole30 Southwest Ranch recipe can totally transform an ordinary meal into a majestic and delicious recipe. I drizzled my patties with this ranch and it was the icing on the cake. It made them explode with flavor.
We love buffalo wings at our house and this is a spin on the traditional recipe and it is mess free. If you are stuck in a rut and need to spice things up, give this recipe a try. I am sure the whole family will love it.
Can you freeze these Buffalo Chicken Patties?
Yes! These are great to meal prep on Sunday or even at the beginning of the month and throw in the freezer for quick and easy meals. I simply store in a freezer proof container without the ranch on top. Then I will heat up in the oven or microwave until warm and drizzle with fresh Spicy Ranch dressing.
Shop My Post:
Click below to save to Pinterest:
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorites below:
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30 + Keto)
- Hibachi Chicken Skewers and Stir Fry (Whole30 + Keto)
- Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps (Whole30 + Keto)
Flavorful Buffalo Chicken Patties that makes eating healthy easy and yummy. Filled with ground chicken, onion, buffalo sauce and topped with Spicy Ranch. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Dairy Free.
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee (for frying)
- 1 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayo
- 1/2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
Buffalo Chicken Patties-Skillet Version
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onions. Mix together.
- Add in the Franks Hot Sauce, beaten egg, mayo and almond flour. Mix with a spoon until everything is combined.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large or 12 mall balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet on medium/high heat with 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and add to a plate and drizzle with spicy ranch and sprinkle with green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Patties-Air Fryer
- Complete steps 1-3 from above.
- Set the air fryer to 400F.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray and add in each ball and press down using a spatula. Depending on how big your air fryer is, you may need to do this in 2 batches.
- Set the time for 14 minutes. Flip the patties half way through cooking. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Patties, Buffalo, Chicken, Buffalo Chicken