Healthy seriously never looked so good. I like to pretend I am a chef sometimes and try to get real fancy and make pretty Whole30 and Paleo compliant recipes. I brought my A-Game with this one and it turned out even better than I imagined. These chicken patties may look extravagant, but they are one of the easiest meals to throw together. They can serve as an easy weeknight meal or even a great appetizer for a family gathering. Even though these are calling “Buffalo” Chicken Patties, they are not too spicy. My 3-year-old enjoys them, so if you don’t like spicy food, still gives these a try.
Ranch makes everything better, it’s like the unicorn of food. My Whole30 Southwest Ranch recipe can totally transform an ordinary meal into a majestic and delicious recipe. I drizzled my patties with this ranch and it was the icing on the cake. It made them explode with flavor. We love buffalo wings at our house and this is a spin on the traditional recipe and it is mess free. If you are stuck in a rut and need to spice things up, give this recipe a try. I am sure the whole family will love it.
Click below to save to Pinterest
An easy and delicious Whole30 and Paleo Compliant Buffalo Chicken Patty with Spicy Ranch
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg ((beaten))
- 3 1/2 tbsp tapioca flour ((sub almond flour for keto))
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion ((diced))
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee (for frying)
- 1 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayo
- 1 tsp salt (add another 1/2 tsp if needed )
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dill weed (add 1 more tsp if desired)
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinager
- 2 tbsp coconut milk ((canned) )
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
Buffalo Chicken Patties
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onions and mix together.
- Add in the franks hot sauce, egg, mayo and tapioca flour and mix until everything is combined.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat your skillet on high heat with 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove,add to a plate and drizzle with spicy ranch and sprinkle with green onions.
- Add in your mayo (whole 30 version) into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mayo and mix together with a spoon until combined. This ranch lasts about a week in the fridge.
- Note: For a thinner consistency, add more coconut milk.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken