Ranch dressing is one of those magical sauces that makes everything taste better. This is even the case with this Whole30 compliant ranch. The taste and quality of this homemade version is so much better than the little plastic bottle you get at the store that has ingredients in them you can’t even pronounce. It is creamy and packs a punch of flavor. In my opinion, food tastes better when you know ALL the ingredients being used, and this dressing has simple and healthy ingredients. This dressing usually mixes a little thick, in order to thin it down, simply add more coconut milk or vinegar.
While completing your Whole30, be careful not to go overboard with your dressings. This is one of those sauces you could literally eat with a spoon, and pour and drizzle on everything. Feel free to drizzle on salads, soups, eggs, sweet potato fries and veggies. The possibilities are endless. This ranch is also a lifesaver for game-day Sundays or a simple family gathering.
Even if you are not a Whole30 or Paleo human, give this dressing a try. This is a dairy- free, sugar-free and gluten free version that keeps you on track without sacrificing taste. This dressing takes about 5 minutes to whip up and you will want to make this a weekly staple in your fridge. I usually keep my ranch for a week before throwing it out. I am sure you could keep it longer but keeping homemade items longer than a week makes me a little woozy.Print
Creamy and rich Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant dressing that is better than the store-bought version.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (More or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add 1 more tsp if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vineger
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, (Unsweetened))
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black cracked pepper
- Add the mayo into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- In a separate bowl add in all of your seasoning and mix together.
- Add the seasoning mix to the mayo.
- Add in the coconut milk and vinegar. Here you will add less or more depending on the consistency you like.
- Put the mason jar lid on and shake.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Dressing