This one pan sausage stir fry is the perfect 15 minute meal that is sure to please the whole family. It is Whole30, Keto, Paleo and can be served as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
12 ounces pre-cooked chicken sausage cut into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch slices ( I love using Chicken Apple Sausage)
1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 tbsp ghee
2 small cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 small onion, sliced
8 oz mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
Chili Lime Sauce for drizzle
Red pepper flakes for garnish (optional)
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once ghee is hot, add the onion slices and minced garlic. Cook for a 2-3 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts, stir, and cook for another 3 minutes covered with a lid
- Transfer the sliced mushrooms and sausage to the skillet and continue to cook uncovered, stirring, until mushrooms are cooked and sausage is browned, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile,in a wide mouth jar, mix together the chili lime sauce. Click here for the recipe.
- Place stir fry in a bowl and drizzle with my Chili Lime sauce and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. You can also add a fried egg on top for additional flavor.
- If you are not a fan of chicken apple sausage, feel free to use kielbasa, sliced instead.
- For a more hearty meal, feel free to add a fried egg over each serving.
- This is a great meal prep option. Make a big batch and portion out into glass containers. Store the sauce separate and add on the stir fry once re-heated.
- Category: Main Meal/Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sausage Stir Fry, One Skillet Meals, Quick Meals, Sausage Skillets, Whole30, Keto, Paleo