These Quick Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets are lifesaver for busy life. Not only are they super tasty, but they can be whipped up in 15-20 minutes. It doesn’t get much better than that! Well maybe it does…..they are also Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant. Healthy never looked so good.
This meal is one that I crave, because it feels like comfort food and clean up is minimal. In addition to cooking in the oven, you can also add to the grill or smoker.
Each Cajun Shrimp Foil Packet is filled with shrimp, asparagus, zucchini, squash and red bell peppers. Before add this mixture to each foil packet, I toss in olive oil along with my famous Cajun seasoning that takes this recipe to a new level.
This recipe is so versatile. Feel free to mix it up and add any of your favorite vegetables, and protein option to make your own version that will please you. Also, if you are serving a crowd, simply double the recipe and you are good to go!
Can you marinate the shrimp for the Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets?
100% YES! It will probably be even better! I will always marinate if I have time, but sometimes life get super busy and I skip that step. Don’t worry, it will taste good either way?
How to marinate the Cajun Shrimp: Place 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 of the Cajun seasoning and the shrimp in a gallon size baggie. Marinate 6-18 hours. You want to make sure that you save the other half of the Cajun seasoning to go on top of the veggies.
SHOP MY POST
Be sure to save this recipe to your Pinterest Board by clicking on the photo below:Print
These delicious Whole30, Paleo and Keto Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets features neatly wrapped individual foil packs filled with shrimp, zucchini, squash, red peppers and asparagus that are grilled or baked to perfection. This is the perfect for easy and quick dinner that can be done in 20 minutes or less with minimal cleanup.
Shrimp & Veggies
- 1.5 lbs large shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 2 medium zucchinis (halved, then sliced)
- 2 medium yellow squash (halved, then sliced)
- 8–10 spears asparagus (diced in big chunks)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (core and seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- lemon slices (for garnish)
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, chopped veggies and shrimp. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/2 lemon juice over the veggies and shrimp. Use your hands or a spoon to mix until olive oil is evenly dispersed.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the Cajun seasoning then transfer to the mixing bowl over the shrimp and veggies. Mix until completely combined.
- Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Place the shrimp and veggie mixture on the foil then fold the foil over the shrimp and seal.
- Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp and vegetables are cooked through. Serve with cauliflower rice if desired
- Note: You can marinate the shrimp if desired. Place 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 of the Cajun seasoning and the shrimp in a gallon size baggie. Marinate 6-18 hours.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish