Tomato Bun BLT (Keto + Whole30)
A low-carb twist on the traditional BLT minus the bread. 2 thick slices of tomato, lettuce, bacon, and mayo. Fresh, healthy, and super satisfying. Keto, dairy-free, Whole30, and gluten-free.
Tomato Bun BLT (Keto + Whole30)
Today I was craving something fresh and healthy for lunch but didn’t have anything on hand. A BLT sounded so good, so I quickly opened my Walmart app and popped in a grocery order. Through the app, I was able to have groceries delivered right to my door. The Walmart+ membership and app have seriously been a lifesaver on busy days when I don’t have time to run to the store. I get my time back with this membership. Groceries are delivered the same day, for free right to my door. Once my order was delivered, I whipped together this delicious Tomato Bun BLT. *$35 minimum. Restrictions apply.
This post was sponsored by Walmart but all opinions remain my own!
Are you wanting fresh, high-quality groceries delivered right to your door? With the Walmart+ Membership, you can have Free same-day delivery from your store—Groceries & more delivered as soon as today, at the low prices you love.
- Same prices as in-store
- No markups on items
- Fee: No hidden fees
- Walmart’s everyday low prices
In addition to the free same-day delivery, here is what else you will get with Walmart+ Membership.
- Remove: FREE unlimited delivery (orders $35+, restrictions apply): Pays for itself in just two deliveries based on the $7.95 delivery fees. Bye, per-delivery fee! Get free unlimited deliveries (orders $35+, restrictions apply) for one annual or monthly fee.
- Mobile scan & go: Check out with your phone as your shop in-store.
- Member prices on fuel: Save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
How To Make This Tomato Bun BLT:
This Tomato Bun BLT is such a great way to use summer fresh tomatoes. Additionally, tomato slices are the perfect sub for bread when you are living a lower-carb lifestyle but still want a BLT. This recipe is so easy to make; slice 2 thick slices of tomatoes, add mayo on one slice then top with butter lettuce and cooked crispy bacon, and then top with the other slice of tomato.
Shop My Kitchen Walmart Favorites
Want More Healthy Recipes?Print
- 1 large beefsteak tomato sliced, 1/2 in slices
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 large slices of butter lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- To make the BLT sandwiches, top the bottom slice of a tomato with butter lettuce, and then add the bacon. Slather the top tomato slice with mayo and add to the top of the bacon.
- Click here for my homemade mayo recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Tomato, BLT, Keto, Healthy Lunch
Pin This Tomato Bun BLT Recipe To Pinterest
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!