The Best Keto Brown Gravy (Whole30 +GF)
This Keto Brown Gravy only requires 6 ingredients and can be ready in under 5 minutes. Pour over cauliflower mash or turkey. Only 1 NET CARB. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free.
My Keto Brown Gravy is so amazing you won’t believe it’s healthy. I use this recipe all through the year and not just during the holidays. It is perfect to add over my Keto Cauliflower Mash or even my Smoked Garlic Heb Butter Turkey or even a chicken breast. The possibilists are endless. If you’re looking for additional flavor, this gravy won’t disappoint.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
This recipe only involves 6 simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand or in your pantry. All of these ingredients are super cheap and can be found at most all grocery stores. If you are looking for xanthan gum, this is available at all health food stores, Amazon along with Walmart. It is located in their health isle along with their gluten free food selection.
HOW TO MAKE KETO BROWN GRAVY
Continue to simmer until the gravy is a medium brown color and coats the back of a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.(This will take maybe 4-5 minutes)Serve immediately over turkey or cauliflower mash.
HOW TO SERVE THIS KETO BROWN GRAVY
- Serve immediately or you can store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to one week. This gravy adds flavor to a ton of different foods. Below is all of my favorite ways to use this Keto Brown Gravy.
- Over my Cauliflower Mash.
- Slathered on top turkey, chicken breasts, hamburger steaks, roast.
- Smothered pork chops.
- Meatballs drenched in gravy.
SHOP MY POST
- Add the beef stock, ghee, onion powder and garlic powder to a medium saucepan and place over high heat. Bring to a simmer and sprinkle over the xanthan gum, whisk well.
- Continue to simmer until the gravy is a medium brown color and coats the back of a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.(This will take maybe 4-5 minutes)
- Serve immediately over turkey or cauliflower mash.
- Feel free to substitute chicken or vegetable broth for the beef. I love the taste of beef broth and I also love the dark color it gives the gravy.
- You can substitute tapioca or arrowroot for the xanthan gum. Use 1 1/2 tablespoon dissolved in 2 tablespoons water in place of xanthan gum. Both tapioca and arrowroot do have more carbs than xanthan gum, so keep that in mind.
- Add leftovers to an air tight container and place in the fridge for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 159
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: Keto Brown Gravy, Whole30 Gravy, Paleo Gravy, Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes