Spicy Pineapple Margaritas
The perfect Spicy Pineapple Margarita that’s great for any occasion. This drink is filled with tequila, lime, pineapple, and jalapeno juice, jalapenos slices, rimmed with Tajin seasoning. The perfect balance of savory and sweet.
Spicy Pineapple Margaritas
My Spicy Pineapple Margaritas are both savory and sweet and is sure to hit the spot. Regular margaritas are great, but I love taking mine up a notch by using Tajin seasoning instead of salt. Additionally, I love adding jalapeno slices along with a little jalapeno juice to really give the mix a nice kick.
This post was sponsored by Walmart but all opinions remain my own!
Not only are these margaritas easy to make, but Walmart+ came to the rescue with free delivery from my local store on my $35+ order (restrictions apply) so I was able to get my groceries delivered right to my door which saved me a ton of time. It was super simple and quick. The Walmart+ membership has seriously been a lifesaver on busy days when I don’t have time to run to the store. It saves me so much time and I love the fact that my groceries can be delivered right to my door.
Tips & Tricks: Spicy Pineapple Margaritas
- Make sure to use fresh lime juice. Some people will opt to use lime juice in a bottle, and it is not the same flavor. You will get the best results using freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Adding the jalapeno juice from a jar is another key component that adds a touch of spice.
- Rim the glass with Tajin seasoning. This is what makes the flavor explode. A little spicy and tart.
- Use Walmart+ to get all the ingredients delivered right to your doorstep without the hassle of running to the store! If your local store doesn’t have something you can take advantage of Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items) to get items from Walmart.com delivered with next-day or two-day shipping!
As a food blogger, I am CONSTANTLY running to Walmart throughout the week buying items for new recipes that pop in my head. Their free delivery from my local store (orders $35+, restrictions apply) is saving me so much time during the week. It’s allowing me to spend more time creating recipes and less time on the road running back and forth.
Shop My Post
Want more cocktail recipes?Print
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 1 tsp jalapeno juice (from a jar of pickled jalapenos)
- Tajin Seasoning
- Lime wedges, jalapeno, and pineapple slices for garnish
- Optional: 2 teaspoon honey or sweetener for additional sweetness.
- Combine the lime juice, pineapple juice, jalapeno juice, triple sec, your choice of sweetener (optional), and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake. Shake 20-25 seconds.
- Rim your glass with lime juice and rub it into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.
Strain the mixture over ice after rimming your glass. Add two slices of jalapeno and pineapple wedge for garnishing.
- Make sure to use fresh lime juice and not the juice from a bottle.
- You can find Tajin seasoning at most grocery stores in the spice aisle.
Pin These Spicy Pineapple Margaritas
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!