No oven required for these No Bake Carrot Cake Bars. A twist on the traditional version in a super healthy way. These chewy bars topped with a dairy free cinnamon cream cheese that take them over the top. Dairy Free, Keto, Paleo and Vegan! Only 3 NET carbs per bar.
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated Monk Fruit*
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finley chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup ( I use Monk Fruit Syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoom ginger
- Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix together.
- Press the mixture into the pan evenly. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Make the icing by placing the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip using a hand held mixer. Mix for 40 seconds or until combined.
- Remove the pan from the fridge. Using a spatula, ice the top of the bars evenly. Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
- These will be the consistency of a Lara bar.
- If you are not stricly keto, feel free to sub coconut sugar for the granulated monk fruit.
- If you are not strictly keto, feel free to sub real maple syrup for sugar free monk fruit syrup.
- Storage: FRIDGE: Store bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. FREEZER: These bars are also freezer friendly and can be stored in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 3 months!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 68
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Keto Carrot Cake Bars, No Bake, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free