- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated Monk Fruit*
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup sugar-free syrup ( I use Monk Fruit Syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. container dairy-free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1 cup powdered swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line an 8X8 inch cake pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the wet and dry ingredients and mix them together.
- Pour the batter mixture into the pan and press it down evenly. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Make the icing by adding the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whipping using a handheld mixer. Mix for 40 seconds or until combined.
- Remove the pan from the fridge. Using a spatula, frost the top of the bars evenly. Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
Mac’s Pro Tips
- These keto carrot cake bars have the same consistency as a Lara bar, but with an added frosting on top!
- If you are not strictly keto, feel free to sub coconut sugar for the granulated monk fruit, and real maple syrup for the sugar-free monk fruit syrup.
- If you are not dairy-free, you can swap the non-dairy items for regular dairy products.
- Fridge: Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Freezer: These bars are also freezer friendly and can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months! Make sure to cool completely to room temperature before storing and freezing. My favorite way to eat them is straight from the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 68
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Keto Carrot Cake, Carrot Cake Bars, No Bake, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free