- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed ( add the other half if you like it really spicy)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place 1 cup of mayo in a wide mouth jar. Add in the chopped bacon, crushed garlic cloves, jalapeno slices and lime juice.
- Blend together using an immersion blender until smooth. You can also use a regular blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix together with a spoon.
- This sauce will stay good for up to one week.
- Click here for my 60 second homemade mayo
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauces/Dressings
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Aioli, Sauces, Jalapeno Bacon Aioli, Whole30, Keto