This Jalapeno Bacon Aioli is exploding with flavor. This is super simple to make and has minimal ingredients. Start with a mayo base along with 3 pieces of bacon, a half of a jalapeno pepper, lime juice and salt and pepper. Blend up and you have the perfect Jalapeno Bacon Aioli that is a great addition to sweet potato fries, burgers and even veggies. Additionally, it is Keto, Whole30 and Dairy Free compliant.
Sauces has always been a love language of mine. The idea of creating sauces that will bring boring food to life is super exciting to me. I love bacon and jalapeno and wanted to combine the two to make a spicy aioli. The flavor combo is absolutely perfect and is show stopper on top of a juicy burger.
Tips for making the perfect Jalapeno Bacon Aioli:
- Use a quality mayo. For me personally, I love making my own mayo base. It taste amazing and I know exactly what is in it. Click here for my 60 second mayo recipe. If you are looking for a couple of quality store bought brands, I love Tessemas and Sir Kingston’s.
- Use an immersion blender to get the perfect texture.
- Make and store in a Weck jar for minimal clean up.
What are different ways to use this Aioli:
- Add on top of burgers, chicken, steak and even pork chops.
- Mix with veggies for even more flavor.
- Use on sandwiches and lettuce wraps.
- Use for dipping fries, sweet potato fries and crackers.
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed ( add the other half if you like it really spicy)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- This sauce will stay good for up to one week.
- Click here for my 60 second homemade mayo
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauces/Dressings
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Aioli, Sauces, Jalapeno Bacon Aioli, Whole30, Keto
SHOP MY POST:
Be sure to save this recipe to your Pinterest Board:
Love this Jalapeno Bacon Aioli recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorites below.
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!