This Jalapeno Bacon Aioli is exploding with flavor. This is super simple to make and has minimal ingredients. Start with a mayo base along with 3 pieces of bacon, a half of a jalapeno pepper, lime juice and salt and pepper. Blend up and you have the perfect Jalapeno Bacon Aioli that is a great addition to sweet potato fries, burgers and even veggies. Additionally, it is Keto, Whole30 and Dairy Free compliant.
Sauces has always been a love language of mine. The idea of creating sauces that will bring boring food to life is super exciting to me. I love bacon and jalapeno and wanted to combine the two to make a spicy aioli. The flavor combo is absolutely perfect and is show stopper on top of a juicy burger.
Tips for making the perfect Jalapeno Bacon Aioli:
- Use a quality mayo. For me personally, I love making my own mayo base. It taste amazing and I know exactly what is in it. Click here for my 60 second mayo recipe. If you are looking for a couple of quality store bought brands, I love Tessemas and Sir Kingston’s.
- Use an immersion blender to get the perfect texture.
- Make and store in a Weck jar for minimal clean up.
What are different ways to use this Aioli:
- Add on top of burgers, chicken, steak and even pork chops.
- Mix with veggies for even more flavor.
- Use on sandwiches and lettuce wraps.
- Use for dipping fries, sweet potato fries and crackers.
This Jalapeno Bacon Aioli is super simple to make and has minimal ingredients. Filled with bacon, lime juice and jalapenos. It is the perfect addition to sandwiches/burgers along with veggies and fries. It is Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant.
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed ( add the other half if you like it really spicy)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- This sauce will stay good for up to one week.
- Click here for my 60 second homemade mayo
- Category: Sauces/Dressings
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Aioli, Sauces, Jalapeno Bacon Aioli, Whole30, Keto