These Sour Candy Frozen Grapes is a healthy twist on Sour Patch Kids. They are kid friendly and the perfect healthy and Paleo snack or dessert.
- 4 cups green grapes (cleaned)
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
- 2 limes, juiced
- Cover a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Clean and dry the grapes.
- Place in a large bowl along with the juice from 2 limes.
- Mix together using a spoon and allow to sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the Monk Fruit sweetener into a medium bowl.
- Remove the grapes from the fridge and roll each one into the monk fruit making sure each grape is completely coated.
- Transfer the coated grapes onto the parchment paper and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Category: Snack/Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 67
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 2.7
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Protein: 0.8
Keywords: Frozen Grapes, Grapes, Sour Candy Frozen Grapes, Healthy Recipes, Paleo