- 1 lb Flank Steak (cooked and thinly sliced)
- 2 peaches (,sliced)
- 2 slices of bacon (,crumbled)
- 3 large red onions (,sliced, torn apart)
- 3 tbsp pecans
- 1 avocado (, pitted and sliced)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups fresh spinach and arugula mix
- In a large ziplock bag, add 1 flank steak. In a small bowl add ½ cup coconut aminos, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp garlic. Mix together with a fork until combined. Pour the marinade into the bag with the flank steak. Let this bag marinate in the refrigerator overnight for best taste.
- Get the grill ready by coating with a little bit of cooking spray and turn on to 425°F
- Remove the flank steak from the fridge and let sit for about 10 minutes before cooking.
- While the grill is heating and the flank steak is resting to room temperature, slice the peaches, onions and avocados and sit to the side.
- To make the dressing, add the peach removing the pit, 2 garlic cloves, light olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, and the coconut aminos to a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy.
- Remove the flank steak from the marinade and add to the grill. In addition, add the 2 slices of compliant bacon on top of aluminum foil along with the peach slices to the grill.
- Cook the flank steak 7-8 minutes on each side for medium (slightly pink). Remove the bacon from the grill after 8-10 minutes and remove the peaches once they have nice grill marks.
- Transfer the flank steak to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Start building the salad. Add the arugula mix to a serving platter then add the onions, pecans, crumbled bacon, avocados, grilled peaches and drizzle with the peach vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish