- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- powdered sugar (for rolling cookies in)
- Beat the butter, vanilla, egg, peanut butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Pour the chocolate cake mix and peanut butter chips into the butter mixture and combine.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar. You can roll them into big balls to make 12 large cookies or smaller balls to make 24 small cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Once cool, sift with additional powdered sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes