Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie (Gluten Free)
Published May 07, 2020
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The other day it hit 85 degrees and my body was craving something sweet and cold. Growing up, my mom would always make Oreo Whip and it was my all time favorite. I took her concept and put a spin on it and was even able to make it gluten free. My new Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie will change your life.
I gave my husband a slice and he came back 3 more times until the pie was gone. He declared that this was his new favorite dessert. Between him and Eloise, my 5 year old, this pie was gone is 5.2 seconds. I looked over at one point and Eloise was licking her plate.
This dessert is super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time at all. For me, I love making my own gluten-free crust, but if you want to use pre-made, feel free. Walmart now carries a variety of gluten free pre-made crust in their baking isle. I have tried their pecan crust and it was game changer.
Items you need for this Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie
- Cool Whip or Coconut Whip Topping. I have used both and the Cool Whip and Coconut Whip and they both turned out amazing.
- Gluten free chocolate cream filled cookies. I use Glutino brand and they tastes just like Oreos.
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond milk or milk of choice
- For the crust, I make it homemade, but Walmart now carries pecan and almond crust. If you are not in the mood to make it homemade, feel free to buy the premade.
If you are looking for the perfect Gluten-Free sweet treat that will please the whole family, look no further. Be sure to give this recipe a try and come back and leave me a review letting me know what you think.Print
Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie
This Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie is the perfect sweet treat on those warm spring and summer days. The pie crust is homemade using nuts and dates and is filled with vanilla pudding, whipped topping and crushed gluten free chocolate cream filled cookies.
- Total Time: 35 minute
- Yield: 10 slices 1x
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) containers of Cool Whip or Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (regular or sugar free)
- 2 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 gluten free chocolate cream filled cookies, crushed (I use Glutino)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add in the instant pudding mix along with the 2 cups of almond milk. Using a hand held mixer, whisk together until the pudding becomes thick, around 2 minutes or so.
- Transfer the 1 1/2 containers of whipped cream along with the vanilla extract to the pudding mixture and whisk together using the hand held mixer.
- Place the 24 chocolate cream filled cookies in a gallon size baggie. Cover the baggie with a kitchen towel. Take a rolling pin and roll over the bag of cookies until they are crumbled.
- To the whip topping mixture, fold in half of the crushed cookies into the cool whip mixture.
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients for the crust and pulse until combined. This crust will have a Larabar texture and should be more sticky instead of crumbly.
- Coat a 9 inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer the crust to the bottom of the pie dish, making sure it is one even layer. Note, the crust will only cover the bottom of the pie dish and not the sides.
- Pour the cool whip mixture over the crust and even out using a spatula.
- Top the pie with the remaining crushed cookies.
- Transfer to the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy right from the freezer.
- If you don’t want to make the crust homemade, Walmart now carries pre-made Almond and Pecan crust in the baking isle. Feel free to disregard my crust recipe and use pre-made if it is more convenient.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Freezer 2-3 hourse
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 32
- Sodium: 285.5
- Fat: 19.2
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4.7
- Cholesterol: 4.8
Keywords: Gluten Free Dessert, Gluten Free Pie, Gluten Free Recipes