Chili Lime Cashews (Whole30 + Keto)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
My Chili Lime Cashews are out of this world delicious and truly jaz up a boring cashew. They almost taste too good to be Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant…healthy never looked or tasted so good!! If you are completing a Whole30, I recommend these to keep on hand as a great emergency snack.
How To Serve These Cashews?
These are the perfect crunchy addition to a salad or protein bowl. I also love to grab a handful when my energy is zapped and I need a little something extra. Not only do they serve as a tasty topping or great snack, but they are an amazing appetizer to serve at your next football party, wedding or family gathering.
Are these Chili Lime Cashews spicy?
These cashews are not overly hot and just the right amount of spice. They are mild enough that my 6 year old eats them and loves them. I honestly love any kind of cashew, but these will visit you in your dreams. I don’t have adequate words to describe just how amazing they are.
When they come right out of the oven I love to sneak a few because I have a hard time waiting until they cool all the way. If there are any leftovers, which most of the time they are gone within the first 5 minutes, I will store in a mason jar or airtight glass Tupperware container. I usually find they stay good for up to a week.
What is Tajin Seasoning?
Tajin seasoning, it is super cheap and available at Aldi, Walmart or Target. It is also WHOLE30 COMPLIANT! The only ingredients are chili peppers, salt, dehydrated lime juice, and silicon dioxide. This seasoning is great on literally everything. I will use it on fruit, veggies and even to rim my margarita glass.
Shop My Post?
Want More Healthy Snack Recipes?
Chili Lime Cashews
- 3 cups whole cashews unsalted
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp Tajin Seasoning Whole30 Compliant
- 1 1/2 tsp chili seasoning
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add 3 cups of cashews. In a separate small mixing bowl add the juice from 1 lime, Tajin seasoning, chili powder and olive oil. Mix together until combined.
- Pour the wet mixture over the cashews and mix together until evenly coated. Transfer the cashews to the baking sheet over the parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to keep an eye on them and lower the temperature if needed. All ovens are different so these will either cook faster or slower. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool before serving. for ( If desired sprinkle a pinch of salt over all the cashews right when they come out of the oven.)
- Make sur to keep a close eye on the cashews. If they begin to brown too quickly, lower the temperature.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.