Easy sheet pan breakfast that the whole family will love.
- 1 1/2 pound Yukon Golden potatoes (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 8 large eggs
- 4 green onion (thinly sliced)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, oregano, chili powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Spread out on the baking pan. Roast until the potatoes are toasty and starting to brown. Almost 20 mins
- Reduce the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the kale to the pan and stir until the kale wilts, while returning the pan back to the oven. Make since indentations in the hash and crack your eggs into each. Cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Top with green onion, dried parsley and Primal Palate’s Meat and Potato seasoning if desired.
Click here for Primal Palate’s Meat and Potato Seasoning
- Category: Breakfast, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Breakfast