This Better Than Sex Cake is super simple to make and will easily please any crowd. It is made with boxed Devils food cake, sweetened condensed milk, butter caramel and chocolate sauce, whipped cream and crushed Heath Bars.
- 1 box Devil’s food cake mix, plus ingredients listed on the box
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container of whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 (1.4 ounce) Heath Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix the the Devil’s food boxed cake according to the directions. Transfer the cake batter to a 9×13 pan and bake according to the time given on the box. Remove the cake from the oven and immediately poke holes all over the top using a skewer or fork.
- Once the cake has holes covering the cake evenly, pour the condensed milk over the top then follow with the caramel sauce. (Leave a little extra caramel sauce to drizzle over the top). Allow the cake to cool completely then refrigerate for at least an hour. Remove from the refrigerator and spread the whipped topping over the cake evenly. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and finish with the chopped heath bar.
- Serve immediately or add back to the refrigerator.
- Let it cool:Make sure the cake is fully cool before adding the whipped topping. If you add it when the cake is warm it will melt the whipped topping and it won’t come out as good.
- Serve it chilled: I highly recommend adding it back to the fridge for a few hours once the topping is on. This cake is so much better once the flavors have soaked into the cake.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 33
- Sodium: 445
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 62
- Fiber: 1
Keywords: Better Than Sex Cake, Cake, Cake Recipes, Desserts