Whole30 Sam’s Club Shopping Guide
Published Jan 27, 2018 Updated Jan 09, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Is it weird that I get super excited when Friday rolls around because that means it is time for my weekly shopping trip to Sam’s Club? I am like a little old lady when I go in that store. I take my time and savor the joy that every isle offers. I imagine myself walking in the store in slow motion with a theme song like something out of a movie. In reality, I look like a duck trying to race for a bread crumb because I am so dang excited about my shopping adventure. It is not just a shopping trip for me, it’s a legit experience each time I go. People think I am weird, especially my husband, but I have a love affair with Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club is this magical place where you have your own card with your face on it and you can buy bulk groceries at discount prices. It’s like walking in a club, you can’t just walk by the greeter, you have to flash your big time member card. I usually give a “pimp nod” or a “fist bump” to the greeter, just to show my respect. Y’all, it is a very high society club to be in, or at least it is for me (haha). I love doing my Whole30 shopping here. I will buy bulk meat at the beginning of the month and freeze to have easy resources on hand. I also love buying produce, spices, and seafood here. They have so many great things to offer.
I have assembled a Sam’s Club Whole30 Shopping Guide that you can print and take with you on your shopping trip. My FREE guide includes all the items I buy and love. There are probably a lot more complaint foods you can find, but these are just the ones I use consistently. Make sure to always read your labels and follow the “Additive Cheat Sheet” that is attached in my guide. This information comes directly from the Whole30 program rules.
I have made a 14-page guide that you can print off and take with you to help make your grocery shopping trip less stressful. CLICK HERE to get your FREE copy!
- Potato Starch
- Ferrous Gluconate
- Calcium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Guar Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Natural Flavor
- Naturally occurring sulfites
- Phosphoric acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Potassium Lactate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium Alginate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sunflower Oil in moderations
- Xanthan Gum
- Calcium Carbonate
- Yeast Extract
- Corn Starch
- Caramel Color
- Monosodium Glutamate
- Soy Lecithin
- Sulfites (Sulfur Dioxide, Sodium Bisulfite, Potassium Metbisulfate)
- Member’s Mark Jalapeno & Garlic Olives
- Member’s Mark Whole Artichoke Hearts
- Member’s Mark Organic Marinara Sauce
- Member’s Mark Canned Atlantic Salmon
- Member’s Mark Green Beans
- Member’s Mark Organic Bone Broth
- Member’s Mark Solid White Albacore Tuna
- Member’s Mark Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- Member’s Mark Tomato Paste
- Member’s Mark Tomato Sauce
- Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- Franks Hot Sauce
- Extra Light Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Swanson Chicken Broth (Depending on which Sam’s Club you shop they may have different ingredients in the Chicken Broth. There are 2 versions of this broth so make sure your Sam’s carries the NO SUGAR added. If sugar is listed in the ingredients, it is NOT compliant.
- Farmer’s Market Whole Chickens
- Farmer’s Market Chicken Breast
- Farmer’s Market Chicken Thigh Meat
- Farmer’s Market Chicken Breast Tenders
- Jennie O Ground Turkey
- There are more compliant chicken, read your labels
- Some locations are beginning to carry carrageen in a lot of their frozen and fresh poultry. It is not consistent from location to location.
- Top Sirloin Steaks
- Beef Chuck Roast
- Flank Steak
- 90/10% Ground Beef
- Stew Meat
- New Zeeland Ground Lamb
- Member’s Mark Frozen Sirloin Burgers
- Pork Chops
- Pork Tenderloin
- Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
- Daily Chef Cooked Shrimp
- Member’s Mark Haddock
- Member’s Mark Sockeye Salmon
- Member’s Mark Flounder
- Member’s Mark Tilapia
- Member’s Mark Ahi Tuna
- Wild Pacific Cod Lions
- Cage Free Eggs
- Member’s Mark Pre-Cooked Shredded Pork
- Cuisine Solution Sliced Turkey Breast
- Cuisine Solution Sliced Beef Sirloin
- Del Duca Prosciutto
- Wholly Guacamole
- Member’s Mark Coconut Oil
- Member’s Mark Almond Butter
- Rob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- Fresh Salsa/Palin & Cilantro
- All Fresh Produce Compliant
- Taylor Cauliflower Pears
- Frozen Daily Chef Green Beans
- Frozen Northwest Veggie Blend
- Frozen Daily Chef Broccoli
- Flavor Bomb Tomatoes
- Little Potato Dynamic Duo
- Sweet Potatoes
- All Fresh Produce Compliant
- Taylor Shredded Lettuce
- Taylor Coleslaw Mix
- Fresh Green Beans
- Sweet Peppers
- Raw Vegetable Melody
- All Fresh Fruit Compliant
- Pom Poms Wonderful Seeds
- GoGo Squeeze Applesauce
- Member’s Mark Applesauce
- Member’s Mark Mandarin Oranges
- Members Mark Frozen Blueberries
- Daily Chef Frozen Triple Berry Blend
- Welpict Sliced Frozen Strawberries
- Buddy Fruits
- Frozen Fruit-always read labels
Make sure to always read your labels.
Most all of the Organic Members Mark Seasonings are compliant.
Members Mark Tone has A LOT that are complaint but there are a few that contain sugar.
- There are a lot of complaint nuts here
- Make sure to always read your labels
- Wonderful Pistachios
- Wonderful Raw Almonds
- Members Mark Pecans
- Members Mark Almonds
- Members Mark Slivered Almonds
- Members Mark Walnuts
I hope this guide allows you to find success on the program!
This is very helpful! Thanks!!!
Thank you for taking the time to do this…especially showing the pictures! I did Whole 30 in May, 2017 and wish I would have had this. It’s also good to see you can get some items prepackaged instead of always making everything from scratch.
This is awesome, thank you so much!
Thank you so much for this wonderfully helpful list! Also, I feel ya about Sam’s club! That’s mama’s happy place!
Thanks for sharing the information with us.
I also have a love affair with sand club. I go right when they open and get a Diet Coke and walk around like I’m on vacation. It’s very exciting when they have a new product. Recently, our Sams started carrying a lot more seafood. It was like a bonus 🙂
This is awesome !!! Thank you. Always see Costco but haven’t seen Sam’s Club W30 list yet.
Thank you! Very helpful!
So great we’re moving to a town with only Sam’s and I’m use to Costco so this is VERY helpful! Thank you!