- In a large sauce pan bring about four cups of water to a slow heat not boil. Clean all the organs and neck thoroughly then add to the water. Let this simmer for about an hour then add chopped onions, salt and pepper. Turn the burner down to low and let this simmer all day. Sometime during the day, boil your eggs then peel and put in the refrigerator until later.
- About 30 mins before your turkey is timed to come out of the oven, remove the organs from the simmering pot and dice into small pieces. Remove the neck bone from the simmer and pull away all the meat. Return the diced organs and neck meat back to your simmering pot of onions. Discard the neck bone.
- When the turkey comes out, move it somewhere to cool and pour about a cup of the turkey drippings into the gravy pot. Before adding the sliced boiled eggs, thicken the gravy with all purpose flour.
- As the consistency reaches your preference, add sliced boiled eggs.
- For a Paleo & Whole30 option, sub 1 1/2 tbsp tapioca flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- For Keto option, sub 1 1/2 tbsp gelatin for the flour.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American