Shredded Teriyaki Dinner (Low Carb + Paleo)
Published Aug 21, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Shredded Teriyaki Dinner
One of my best tricks in the kitchen is making one simple dish that can be used for a variety of meals. This saves me a ton of time and money. It also keeps my family nourished with healthy meals! My Shredded Chicken Teriyaki is exactly that. Combined with cauliflower rice and delicious veggies, this dinner goes from crockpot to stir fry in no time! This Shredded Teriyaki Dinner is flavorful and full of guilt-free ingredients, and is both Paleo and low carb!
How to Serve Shredded Teriyaki Dinner
I’m all about easy cleanup these days. With school back in session, there’s so much to do! Homework, lunches, baths, packing backpacks, the list goes on and on. The simplicity of this stir fry makes it such an easy weeknight meal. Combine the cauliflower rice, veggies, and shredded chicken into a bowl, and voila! You have shredded teriyaki stir fry bowls with only the bowls and utensils to wash!
Tips & Tricks
- Leftovers: This dinner makes the perfect next-day meal! Throw your leftovers on a butter lettuce or jicama wrap and you have delicious teriyaki chicken tacos for lunch or dinner!
- Serving: Another option is to leave the ingredients in their own containers and allow everyone to serve themselves. My girls love making their own bowls, choosing the perfect ingredients for their individual preferences!
- Refrigerator: Place chicken in a storage bag or into an airtight storage container. Place in refrigerator. This Shredded Teriyaki Dinner will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freezer: Place in an air-tight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw, sit in the fridge overnight and then heat up on the stovetop or oven.
Shop My Post
Want More Healthy Chicken Recipes?
- Keto Shredded Chicken Teriyaki (Crockpot + IP)
- Whole 30 Chicken Teriyaki Sheet Pan
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers (Keto + Whole30)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Shredded Teriyaki Dinner
My Shredded Teriyaki Dinner is the perfect weeknight meal for busy families. With easy cleanup and yummy leftover ideas, this is a recipe you’ll keep coming back to! Low Carb, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Paleo-friendly.
- Total Time: 32 minute
- Yield: 4–5 servings 1x
- Shredded Chicken Recipe (Click Here)
- 2 (12) oz bags cauliflower rice
- Green onion, chopped (Garnish)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1b asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lb button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- In a large pan on med/high heat, add the oil along with the garlic and shallots. Cook until fragrant.
- Add in the asparagus, mushrooms, and red bell pepper. Mix together and add in the coconut aminos, lemon juice, and ground ginger. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cook the cauliflower rice per package instruction.
- Serve with shredded teriyaki chicken and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
- Click here for my shredded chicken teriyaki recipe.
- Nutrition is calculated for stir fry, cauliflower, and shredded chicken. 1/5 of the recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: Stir Fry 10 minutes Crockpot Chicken 6 hours
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop/Crockpot
- Cuisine: Asian
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Shredded Chicken Teriyaki, Paleo, Low Carb Dinner,