This Pork Ramen Zoodle Bowl is the perfect warm meal that is filled with shredded pork, spiralized zucchini, red cabbage, boiled eggs covered in bone broth. This dish is Whole30, Paleo, and Keto compliant.
- 2 cups pulled pork (Available at Sams Club Member’s Mark)
- 2 large zucchinis (spiralized)
- 2 large soft boiled eggs
- 2 cups bone broth (chicken or beef)
- 4 tbsp red cabbage
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (1/2 for each bowl)
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup spinach
- Red pepper flakes and green onions (for garnish)
- Heat a large skillet or Dutch Oven over medium heat and add in 1/4 cup water along with the pre-cooked pulled pork from Sam’s Club, or pork of choice.
- While the pork is heating, prepare your soft boiled eggs. Heat up a small pot filled with half water and sea salt. Cook eggs on high heat for 5 minutes for a soft boiled egg, leave in longer if you like your egg more firm. In addition, heat up 2 cups of bone broth in another small pan.
- Chop the red cabbage and spiralize the zucchini. Add the coleslaw mix, zucchini, and cabbage to the serving bowls. Slice the lime and green onions.
- Transfer the shredded pork over the coleslaw, cabbage, spinach and zoodles. Place the soft boiled egg over the pork and pour the hot bone broth over entire bowl. The bone broth will heat the zoodles right up.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and add red pepper flakes and green onions. Compliant sriracha sauce is optional.
Click here for my Whole30 compliant sriracha sauce.
- Category: Main Dish/Soup
- Cuisine: Pork, Soup
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 1200
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 13.5
Keywords: Ramen Bowls, Zoodles, Keto, Whole30