Pomegranate Winter Salsa
I love salsa anytime, anywhere. I will throw it on eggs, chicken and use for veggie dipping. The possibilities are endless. I like to play with different fruits such as mango, peaches and even pomegranate seeds to recreate delicious versions of my favorite dipping friend.
This Pomegranate salsa is a wintertime favorite at my house. I will literally sit down with a big bowl and eat it with a spoon. This salsa is so delightful because it is the perfect mix of savory and sweet. This beautiful bowl of goodness is Paleo and Whole30 compliant.
I am constantly looking for new foods that my 3-year-old enjoys and this one is a winner. She is just like me, she will eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl. Give it a try at your next family get-together or even Super Bowl Sunday. It is a clean version and will make any cracker, chip or veggie taste delightful. If you are living Whole30 or the Paleo life right now, this salsa is compliant and is delicious thrown on top of protein or eaten straight from the bowl.
Chicken can get old really quickly if you don’t change it up a bit. Adding this salsa to a plain chicken breast adds a ton of flavor and makes it more enjoyable to eat. Here is an example of how I turn a boring ole chicken breast into a fancy complete meal. Feel free to add this salsa to any protein. It would go great with pulled pork, steak, and even fish.
Click below to save this to your Pinterest Board
- 1 1/2 cup pomogrante seeds
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro (washed and dices)
- 1/2 red onion (finley chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove seeds from the pomegranate and throw into the bowl.
- Chop your onions, avocados, and cilantro and add to the bowl with the pom seeds.
- Add the juice of one lime and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all together.
- Pop in the fridge and let the flavors merry together for an hour or so and enjoy.
- Serves with crackers, chips or veggies. In addition, will add flavor to any protein.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Salsa
- Cuisine: Appetizers
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!