Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie (Dairy Free)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Smoothies are something I crave on a daily basis. I usually will either start my morning with one or have one after a workout. My new Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie is perfect anytime of the day and even makes a great snack for my young girls. It’s the perfect fall treat that’s Paleo, Dairy and Gluten Free.
Additionally, you can easily make this a protein shake by adding in your favorite plant based vanilla protein powder. Instead of adding in the almond yogurt, just switch that for a scoop of protein powder. Not only will it be a delicious pick-me-up, but it will have a ton of protein to get you through your day!
Ingredients needed for this Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie:
- Vanilla almond milk
- Vanilla almond milk yogurt
- Red apple
- Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
- Monk Fruit sweetener
- Coconut milk whipped cream
- Gluten free granola
Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce:
Click above to grab my homemade Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce recipe. If you do not want to make your own, ChocZero is a great sugar free brand made with Monk Fruit Sweetener. Click here to shop.
How to make this Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie:
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 40 seconds or until smooth. Pour in a glass and top with coconut milk whipped cream and cinnamon. Finish by drizzling the paleo/keto caramel sauce over the top. Enjoy!
Tips for making the prefect smoothie:
- Make sure to keep the skin on the apple. This adds a ton of flavor to the smoothie.
- Add more ice until you get the consistency you like.
- Top the smoothie with either coconut milk or almond milk whipped cream. This is the icing on the cake for this Caramel Apple Smoothie.
Shop My Post:
Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk yogurt
- 1 small red apple with peel sliced
- 2 tablespoon Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Monk Fruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup ice
- Garnish- coconut milk whipped cream paleo/keto caramel sauce, gluten free granola and cinnamon.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 40 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and top with coconut milk whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Finish by drizzling the paleo/keto caramel sauce over the top.
- Optional, add a scoop of vanilla protein powder for added protein.
- ChocZero is a great sugar free caramel sauce if you don't want to make your own.
- Nutrition is calculated with 2 tablespoons of sugar free caramel sauce ONLY.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.