Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie (Dairy Free)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Smoothies are something I crave on a daily basis. I usually will either start my morning with one or have one after a workout. My new Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie is perfect anytime of the day and even makes a great snack for my young girls. It’s the perfect fall treat that’s Paleo, Dairy and Gluten Free.
Additionally, you can easily make this a protein shake by adding in your favorite plant based vanilla protein powder. Instead of adding in the almond yogurt, just switch that for a scoop of protein powder. Not only will it be a delicious pick-me-up, but it will have a ton of protein to get you through your day!
Ingredients needed for this Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie:
- Vanilla almond milk
- Vanilla almond milk yogurt
- Red apple
- Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
- Monk Fruit sweetener
- Coconut milk whipped cream
- Gluten free granola
Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce:
Click above to grab my homemade Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce recipe. If you do not want to make your own, ChocZero is a great sugar free brand made with Monk Fruit Sweetener. Click here to shop.
How to make this Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie:
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 40 seconds or until smooth. Pour in a glass and top with coconut milk whipped cream and cinnamon. Finish by drizzling the paleo/keto caramel sauce over the top. Enjoy!
Tips for making the prefect smoothie:
- Make sure to keep the skin on the apple. This adds a ton of flavor to the smoothie.
- Add more ice until you get the consistency you like.
- Top the smoothie with either coconut milk or almond milk whipped cream. This is the icing on the cake for this Caramel Apple Smoothie.
Shop My Post:
Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie
A creamy and delicious Paleo Caramel Apple Smoothie that includes all the flavors of fall. Apples, almond milk, almond yogurt, nutmeg, cinnamon, monk fruit sweetener, paleo caramel sauce and vanilla extract topped with dairy free whipped cream and gluten free granola. Paleo, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk yogurt
- 1 small red apple with peel, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Paleo/Keto Caramel Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Monk Fruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup ice
- Garnish– coconut milk whipped cream, paleo/keto caramel sauce, gluten free granola and cinnamon.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 40 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and top with coconut milk whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Finish by drizzling the paleo/keto caramel sauce over the top.
- Optional, add a scoop of vanilla protein powder for added protein.
- ChocZero is a great sugar free caramel sauce if you don’t want to make your own.
- Nutrition is calculated with 2 tablespoons of sugar free caramel sauce ONLY.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 19
- Sodium: 224
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: Caramel Apple Smoothie, Smoothies, Paleo, Dairy Free, Fall Recipes