Lunchbox Kabobs (Kid Approved)
These adorable Lunchbox Kabobs are layered with fruit, ham and cheese and served with carrot chips, cucumber slices and homemade ranch dressing. The perfect kid friendly lunch!
I can’t believe Eloise will be in Kindergarten this year. My momma heart hurts, but I’m excited for all the new opportunities she will get to experience. Packing her lunch is something she is most excited about. She is obsessed with my Lunchbox Kabobs and has already requested them for her first day of school.
I’m super pumped that Ello is here to help. All of their products are Safe, Clean, & Green. Their mission is to replace single-use food and beverage containers with products that help you feel good and look good.
This post was sponsored by Ello, but all opinions remain my own.
Ello has everything you will need to head back to school in style. Eloise loves the purple Ello Sammie Kids Plastic Lunch Container along with the unicorn print water bottle and reusable bag pack.
• Bento-style sandwich + side container with colorful sleeve and color-match locking lid!
• Overmolded soft base adds protection and a pop of color
• Perfectly-sized compartments for sandwich + side
• Color match lid makes packing lunch easy
• Only 2 parts! All parts dishwasher safe.
• All parts BPA free
• Go Forth and Hydrate: 16 oz Tritan plastic water bottle perfect for healthy hydration on-the-go.
• Yuck-Free Lid: Leak-proof lid with FDA food grade silicone soft straw designed for rapid intake.
• Good to Go: Silicone grip band for easy transport!
• Easy To Clean: All parts top rack dishwasher safe.Stay Healthy, Stay Hydrated: All parts are BPA free.
• Displace Disposable Baggies!
• Perfect for all your food storage needs: from sandwiches and snacks to prepped ingredients and leftovers!
• One bag displaces up to 300 plastic baggies
• All parts BPA free
If you are preparing for back to school, be sure to check out all the products from Ello. Packing and organizing lunches can be a stressful part of school, but these products can be a big help. I know they are going to save me when it is time to pack Eloise’s daily lunches and snacks. Additionally, don’t forget about these Lunchbox Kabobs. They are seriously so easy and will keep your kids belly happy and full.Print
- 3 large strawberries
- 3 blackberries
- 3–6 cheese cubes
- 6 slices deli meat ham
- 2 tbsp homemade ranch dressing
- 1 small mini cucumber, sliced
- 6 carrot chips
- Using a small skewer, layer the ham, cheese cube and fruit. Makes 3 small skewers
- Serve with carrot chips, cucumber slices and my homemade ranch dressing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Kids/ Lunch
Keywords: Lunchbox recipes, lunchbox ideas, kid recipes, kid meals, lunchbox
Shop my post
Be sure to pin these Lunch Kabobs to your Pinterest Board
Love this recipe? Check out my other favorite kid friendly recipes.
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!