- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cup* Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, canned
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a cast iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and Monk Fruit sweetener. When smooth and fully combined, add in the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Whisk with a hand held mixer until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- In a food processor mixing bowl add the almond flour, Monk Fruit sweetener, vanilla extract and seasonings. Pulse together for 10 seconds. Add in the ghee and pulse until it becomes crumbly. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the top of the pumpkin filling.
- Bake until the filling is set and the top is golden brown, 35- 45 minutes.
- Serve with dairy free whipped cream or dairy free ice cream. Enjoy!
- If you don’t want to use a cast iron skillet, use a 8×8 baking dish.
- I also like my crisp sweet. I add 1 1/3 cup Monk Fruit sweetener to the filling. If you don’t like your dessert too sweet, just add a cup here instead of the 1 1/2 cup.
- Feel free to sub coconut sugar for the Monk Fruit Sweetener. It will no longer be considered Keto, but it will still be Paleo.
- Only 6 NET carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1/8 serving
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 104
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 100
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie Crisp, Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free