This Keto Pumpkin Pie Crisp is better and easier than making an actual pumpkin pie. The middle is a creamy and sweet pumpkin pie filling and topped with a crispy and buttery almond flour mix. Best served warm with dairy free vanilla ice cream. Paleo, Keto and Dairy Free.
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, canned
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a cast iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and Monk Fruit sweetener. When smooth and fully combined, add in the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Whisk with a hand held mixer until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the flour, Monk Fruit sweetener, and seasonings. Pulse together for 10 seconds. Add in the ghee and pulse until it becomes crumbly. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the top of the pumpkin filling.
- Bake until the filling is set and the top is golden brown, 35- 45 minutes.
- Serve with dairy free whipped cream or dairy free ice cream. Enjoy!
- If you don’t want to use a cast iron skillet, use a 8×8 baking dish.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie Crisp, Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free