Did someone say fall? Fall means drinking coffee, eating all things pumpkin all while snuggled in an over-sized comfy sweater. In my opinion, fall is the best time of the year and it just got even better with my new Keto and Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Walnuts.
I caught my husband in the kitchen the other night shoving this pumpkin bread in his mouth all while saying, “I can’t believe this is Keto.” I am not sure the carb count will be on point if you end up eating the whole loaf in one sitting, so pace yourself. It is so good you really won’t want to stop eating it.
This bread is made with super simple and clean ingredients. In addition, it is extremely moist and will melt in your mouth. I love making it for Thanksgiving along with whipping up on a cool crispy weekend in October. Eloise, my 5 year old even requests that I put it in her lunch box.
Don’t waste your time wishing you could have pumpkin bread while living Paleo and Keto. This recipe I created will all your dietary needs while still being craveable and delicious.
Which sweeteners are Keto and Paleo compliant for this Pumpkin Bread?
Below are my favorite go-to sweeteners. Not only are these considered Keto, but they are also complaint when following a Paleo diet.
Can I add the nuts or even chocolate chips to this pumpkin bread?
Absolutely. I add the nuts on the top because I like how they get a little a crisp. If you want the nuts to be more even throughout, simply add them to the batter instead of using as a topping. If you want to add a little more flavor, my daughter loves when I add 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Does this pumpkin bread freeze well?
Yes! I love making a few loaves and freezing for a later date. I will simply wrap the bread in plastic wrap, foil, or freezer paper after it has cooled completely. Place in the freezer and it will last up to 3-4 months.
Shop My Post
8×5 Loaf Pan
Click below to save this to your Pinterest board:
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out these delicious recipe below.Print
Now you can have your cake and eat it too with this amazing Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread. It is exploding with all the fall flavors and is extremely moist. It will make you question how it is low in sugars and carbs.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit ((or sweetener of choice))
- 2 tsp baking powder ((See notes for my Paleo baking powder recipe))
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp ghee ((melted))
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×5 loaf pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Set out 2 separate bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients.
- To the first bowl add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the second bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Carefully fold the dry ingredients into your the wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour the combined batter into the prepped loaf pan. Top with the chopped walnuts if desired and transfer to oven and bake between 50-60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and middle is set.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Serve immediately or store in a air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Freeze up to 3-4 months.
Paleo baking powder (1 tsp baking soda, 1 teaspoon cream of tarter)
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert