Did someone say fall? Fall means drinking coffee, eating all things pumpkin all while snuggled in an over-sized comfy sweater. In my opinion, fall is the best time of the year and it just got even better with my new Keto Pumpkin Bread with Walnuts.
This bread is made with super simple and clean ingredients. In addition, it is extremely moist and will melt in your mouth. I love making it for Thanksgiving along with whipping up on a cool crispy weekend in October. Eloise, my 6 year old even requests that I put it in her lunch box.
Ingredients needed for this Keto Pumpkin Bread:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Monk Fruit Sweetener for Keto OR Coconut Sugar for Paleo
- Baking powder
- Pumpkin puree
- Pure vanilla extract
How to make:
Which sweeteners are Keto and Paleo compliant for this Pumpkin Bread?
Can I add the nuts or even chocolate chips to this pumpkin bread?
Absolutely. I add the nuts on the top because I like how they get a little a crisp. If you want the nuts to be more even throughout, simply add them to the batter instead of using as a topping. If you want to add a little more flavor, my daughter loves when I add 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Does this pumpkin bread freeze well?
Yes! I love making a few loaves and freezing for a later date. I will simply wrap the bread in plastic wrap, foil, or freezer paper after it has cooled completely. Place in the freezer and it will last up to 3-4 months.Print
Now you can have your cake and eat it too with this amazing Keto Pumpkin Bread with Walnuts. It is exploding with all the fall flavors and is extremely moist. Only 5 NET CARBS per slice.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×5 loaf pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Set out 2 separate bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients.
- To the first bowl add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the second bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Carefully fold the dry ingredients into your the wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour the combined batter into the prepped loaf pan. Top with the chopped walnuts if desired and transfer to oven and bake between 50-60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and middle is set.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Serve immediately or store in a air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Freeze up to 3-4 months.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 54
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Bread, Keto, Paleo, Pumpkin