I’m constantly craving pasta salad and since switching the the Paleo lifestyle, I have sure missed it. My day was completely made when I came up with my brand new Keto “Pasta” Salad that is not only delicious, but also Keto, Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free. Hearts of Palm noodles, diced cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and red onions all tossed in a homemade Italian dressing and topped with crispy bacon. It will seriously blow your mind how much it tastes like the real thing. It is so darn good.
Ingredients for this Keto “Pasta” Salad:
- Natural Heaven Hearts of Palm Noodles
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onions
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Dried chives
- Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
Tips for this Keto “Pasta” Salad
- Heat the Noodles:Be sure to heat the Heart of Palm Noodles. I usually add 2 packages to a bowl and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add the bacon last: Do not add the crispy bacon on top until time to serve. Refrigerate overnight and heat the bacon up and crumble over the top before serving. You can also make the night before and store in Tupperware.
- Mix: Give the salad a good mix before serving. The dressing may separate in the fridge, so it will need one last good mix with a spoon before serving.
What are Hearts of Palm Noodles?
I’m super excited I found Hearts of Palm Noodles. They are literally life changing and tastes so much like real noodles. They aren’t mushy and really hold their shape well. In my opinion, they are the closest thing to noodles out there. I buy from Natural Heaven and absolutely love their product and mission. They carry Angel Hair, Lasagna and Spaghetti.
- ONLY 70 CALORIES PER BOX and 11g of carbs per box, No Sugar.
- ALL NATURAL, the hearts of palm noodles have only ONE ingredient, Hearts of palm shredded in shape of pasta that guarantees a texture similar to regular al dente pasta
- BETTER THAN REGULAR PASTA, comparing to the other pasta Angel Hair hearts of palm pasta is 93% fewer caloric than regular pasta
Use code “peach” to get 10% off your purchase over at Natural Heaven. Click here to shop!Print
This Keto “Pasta” Salad is not only delicious, but also Keto, Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free. Hearts of Palm noodles, diced cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and red onions all tossed in a homemade Italian dressing and topped with crispy bacon.
- 2 packages of Angel Hair Hearts of Palm Noodles (I used Natural Heaven)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 mini cucumbers, quartered
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumble
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried chives
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove the Hearts of Palm noodles from the package and place into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Transfer the cooked noodles to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions.
- In a blender, add the olive oil, Dijon, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the dried herbs (oregano, basil and chives) and mix together with a spoon.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and veggies and mix with a large wooden spoon until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid. Store in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving give the salad a good mix and top with the crumbled cooked bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This salad will last in the fridge 4-5 days.
- Make sure to mix the dried herbs into the dressing with a spoon. This will give the salad great texture.
- The dressing can separate overnight, so it is important to make sure you give the salad a good mix after sitting overnight.
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 549
- Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: “Pasta” Salad, Keto Salad, Cold Salad, Whole30. Salad Recipes