- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp canned coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 6 asparagus spears, chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- 1/2 tsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray a 8X8 OR 9X13″ baking dish.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped onion, 3 slices bacon, chopped and asparagus chunks to the skillet.
- Sauté together for around 4-5 minutes or until tender
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and coconut milk and season very liberally with salt and black pepper (about 1 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp black pepper)
- Transfer the sauteéd veggies into the beaten eggs and whisk together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the 9X13″ baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the casserole is finished cooking, make the hollandaise sauce below.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hollandaise sauce over the entire casserole and top with the remaining chopped bacon.
- Add 3 egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, hot sauce and cayenne pepper to a mason jar.
- Heat ½ cup ghee over low heat until completely melted.
- Add a little bit of the melted ghee to the mason jar and use an immersion blender on high speed to start blending together. Slowly (really slowly) pour the rest of the melted ghee in the jar as you are blending. As you blend, the sauce will begin to thicken.
- Note: If you do not have an immersion blender, do all of the steps with a regular blender.
- Category: Breakfast/Brunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 300
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 13
Keywords: Eggs Benedict, Hollandaise Sauce, Keto Breakfast, Keto, Whole30, Brunch