Easy Dairy-Free Fruit Dip
Let’s take plain fruit up a notch with my Easy Dairy-Free Fruit Dip. This is the perfect snack for a hot summer day or even a great dessert for your next barbeque. This recipe only takes a few ingredients and can be whipped up in under 5 minutes.
What’s The Best Keto/Paleo Sweeteners?
Below are my favorite go-to powdered sweeteners. Not only are these considered Keto, but they are also complaint when following a Paleo diet. I use these sweeteners anytime I am making mixed cocktails or in low-carb dessert icing. Both of these brands will melt and blend just as well as normal powdered sugar.
Tips & Tricks For This Easy Dairy-Free Fruit Dip
- Want a thicker dip? If you want a thicker creamy topping, add an additional 1/3 cup of the powdered swerve. It will be a little sweeter, but it will be a lot thicker. This is an optional step.
- Keeping it Keto: To keep it keto friendly, serve it with your favorite berries such as, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- How Else To Use This Dip: If you have any leftover you can also use this dip as a drizzle over pancakes, french toast or even oatmeal.
How To Store This Easy Dairy-Free Fruit Dip?
Fridge: Add any leftover dip to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to one week. Before serving, you may want to give it a quick whip using your handheld mixer. This will just combine all the ingredients together to where it’s not grainy tasting.
Freezer: Add any leftover dip to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Simply thaw and serve.
Shop My Post
Want More Healthy Desserts?Print
An easy and creamy dairy-free fruit dip that takes fruit up a notch. This dip requires minimal ingredients and can be whipped up in under 5 minutes. Paleo, keto and gluten-free.
- Place the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip using a handheld mixer.
- Mix for 40 seconds or until combined and smooth.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for a week.
- If you are not dairy-free, feel free to sub regular cream cheese and whipped topping.
- If you want a thicker creamy topping, add an additional 1/3 cup of the powdered swerve.
- Category: Dessert/Snack
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit Dip, Keto Desserts, Keto, Dairy Free, Healthy Dessert