Easy Dairy-Free Fruit Dip
An easy and creamy dairy-free fruit dip that takes fruit up a notch. This dip requires minimal ingredients and can be whipped up in under 5 minutes. Paleo, keto and gluten-free.
Servings: 16 servings (2 tbsp)
- 8 oz. container dairy-free cream cheese I use Kite Hill
- 8 oz. container light coconut whipped cream
- 1 1/4 cup powdered swerve*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Place the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip using a handheld mixer.
Mix for 40 seconds or until combined and smooth.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container for a week.
- If you are not dairy-free, feel free to sub regular cream cheese and whipped topping.
- If you want a thicker creamy topping, add an additional 1/3 cup of the powdered swerve.