- 3 cups cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 2 Halo oranges
- 1/2 red pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
Cashew Butter Dressing
- 2 large dates (soaked in hot water)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Shred your chicken. I boiled mine, but a rotisserie chicken works amazing.
- Cut your oranges and red pepper.
- In 2 separate bowls add 2 cups of coleslaw mix in each.
- Top your coleslaw mix with 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken, oranges, red peppers, sesame seeds and shredded almonds if desired.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Cashew Butter Asian Dressing
- Add of all your ingredients (including the dates that were soaking in hot water) to a blender and blend until creamy and combined.
- This dressing will up to a week in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Asian