A creamy and delectable pumpkin pie pudding that not only taste identical to a pumpkin pie but it’s also gluten free, dairy free, Paleo and Keto compliant.
- Place 2 cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator until hardened. This will allow the thick milk to separate and stay at the top once chilled.
- Remove chilled cans and scoop out the thickest part of the hardened coconut milk and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree to the mixing bowl with the hardened coconut milk. Whip together on medium speed with hand held mixer or Kitchen Aid mixer.
- Slowly add in your spices, vanilla extract and stevia drops. (If you are not doing Keto, you can sub 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup for the drops.
- Place mixture in the fridge until cooled. 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Top your pudding mixture with 1 tsp of cold coconut milk or coconut whipped cream and cinnamon!
- This will usually last up to a week in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert