Taco Pizza with Cauliflower Crust (GF)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
My family digs both pizza and taco night, so I combined the 2 and made Taco Pizza using Cauliflower Crust. This turned out so yummy and has easily become our new favorite pizza. It is gluten free and will leave everybody at the table reaching for another slice.
The best part about this pizza is it is Keto and you would never know the crust is cauliflower. It seriously tastes like the real thing. First, I slathered it in pizza sauce, then top with my famous taco meat and I finished with coating the meat with cheese. Then I cooked it in a 425F oven for about 10-12 minutes. Once the pizza was cooked I topped with fresh tomatoes, lettuce and taco sauce.
What you need for this Taco Pizza:
- Cauliflower Crust of choice ( I used the CauliPower brand)
- Taco Meat
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Taco Sauce
I am dairy sensitive so I will usually make 2 of these pizzas, one regular and one dairy free. This is so easy to adjust. I love adding the Follow Your Heart, Fiesta Style Shredded Cheese. It is seriously so good and honestly taste like the real thing.
If you are looking for the perfect family night or even date night meal, look no further. Or maybe you just want to spice up Taco Tuesday! Whatever the reason, this recipe will seriously knock your socks off. The real show stopper in this recipe is my taco meat with homemade seasoning. It is out of this world delicious. Be sure to click here for the recipe.
Taco Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust I used CauliPower
- 1 lb cooked taco meat
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheese Mexican Blend or use Dairy Free sub
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tbsp taco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Remove the cauliflower crust from the package and add to a pizza pan.
- Add the pizza sauce over the crust evenly.
- Top the pizza sauce with the cooked taco ground beef.
- Follow by spreading the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the ground beef.
- Place in the 425F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce.
- Click here for my Taco Meat recipe. Simply cut it in half to make 1 lb.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.