- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 2 1/2 tbsp compliant mayo
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 large cucumbers (30 slices)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Thaw out the cooked shrimp and pat dry.
- Place the shrimp on a cutting board and chop.
- In a large mixing bowl, transfer the chopped shrimp, mayo, red onion, celery, Old Bay Seasoning and salt/pepper to taste. Combine using a spoon.
- Clean and slice the cucumbers.
- Arrange the cucumber slices on a platter and add a heaping spoonful of the shrimp salad on top of each slice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- The shrimp salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Grab my homemade mayo here. You can also use brands such as Tessemaes or Primal Kitchen.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Lunch/Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cucumber Bite
- Calories: 22
- Sodium: 26.1
- Fat: 0.9
- Carbohydrates: 0.2
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 24.1
Keywords: Low Carb, Keto, Whole30 Recipes, Shrimp Salad