There is nothing like a cold fruity smoothie on a hot summer day. My Pineapple Mango Smoothie with Strawberry Puree is the perfect treat that is sure to curve any sugar cravings in a healthy way.
Not only does this smoothie make an awesome kid snack, but it also makes one killer frozen cocktail. Add an oz or two of vodka or tequila and you will be walking on sunshine! This would be great for after school for the kiddos or on a Friday night, for the parents (alcohol included).
I usually try to stick with living Paleo Keto for the most part, but every now and then I will crave something sweet and will reach for one of these. Sometimes I would rather have something that is naturally sweet, such as this, instead of grabbing a candy bar. This is a much healthier option to curb a sweet craving.
This smoothie is simple, yet full of magical flavor. I simple blend unsweetened almond milk, frozen mangoes, and frozen pineapples with a touch of vanilla extract. To top all this creaminess off, I add a super easy strawberry puree that only includes frozen strawberries and water. If this isn’t sweet enough for you, feel free to add any natural sweetener of choice. I love using maple syrup or monk fruit sweetener to give it just a little more sweetness.
Can you pre-make this Pineapple Mango Smoothie with Strawberry Puree?
This recipe really wouldn’t work as a pre-made smoothie. However, you could place all the fruit in a baggie and pop it in the freezer to have it ready for easy to make morning smoothies. I usually buy pre-packaged frozen pineapple, mangoes and strawberries. I keep them in my freezer for when myself or someone in my family is craving a smoothie.
Be sure to click on the picture below to save this recipe to your Pinterest board
Shop my postPrint
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 oz Vodka or Tequila ((OPTIONAL))
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp water ((or more for thinner consistency))
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice ((I used monk fruit))
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- In a high speed blender, add in all the smoothie ingredients and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until all ingredients are until combined and smooth. If necessary, add in more almond milk to thin out. (NOTE: If you want to make this a cocktail, don’t forget to add the vodka or tequila to the mixture)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!