- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener*
- 2 tsp baking powder, See notes for my Paleo baking powder recipe*
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 tbsp ghee, melted
- Maple Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
Maple Cream Cheese Icing (Dairy-Free)
- 4 oz dairy-free cream cheese ( I use Kite Hill)
- 1 cup Powdered Swerve*
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter (room temp)
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×5 loaf pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Set out 2 separate bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients.
- To the first bowl add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the second bowl and whisk together until combined. Carefully fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour the combined batter into the prepped loaf pan. Bake between 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the middle is set. If the top is browning too fast, simply cover with aluminum foil and continue cooking. Allow cooling completely before adding on the cream cheese icing.
- Top the bread with cream cheese icing and crushed walnuts. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Freeze up to 3-4 months.
- Place the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip using a handheld mixer.
- Mix for 40 seconds or until combined and smooth.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for a week.
- For the icing, add a little more or less powdered swerve to get the consistency you like. By adding more you will get a thicker consistency.
- Paleo baking powder (1 tsp baking soda, 1 teaspoon cream of tarter)
- Feel free to sub coconut sugar for Monk Fruit sugar for Paleo
- If you are not dairy-free, feel free to use real cream cheese.
- You can also use real maple syrup in place of the monk fruit maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo, Keto
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Bread, Keto, Paleo, Pumpkin